Wednesday 22 January 2014

That awesome moment...

Last night I worked out so hard my knees were sweating. It was late, I hadn't had a chance to work out yet and I almost just lay on the couch after putting my daughter to bed. BUT I didn't! My determination pushed me through and I ended up having an absolutely amazing workout. 

I was so hot and sweaty I sent my friend a photograph of what my face looked like afterwards (cos sharing is caring) and she said I looked like Violet Baumgarten from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, post turning into a blueberry (ok the light was not in my favour)...it gave me a laugh of note and as I stepped into a cold shower I was so happy that I did my workout and that I have so many people supporting me :) 

So it's day 10 of my #100day challenge and my awesome moment was this morning when I got up and for the first time my body just felt different...and when I put my jeans on, I realized! I've lost weight!!! I don't know how much yet, but it doesn't matter because this feeling far outweighs grams or kilograms!!  Besides exercise I am also following the LCHF way of eating, which is low carb and high fat, and honestly I feel fantastic! I will write more about that soon! 

So upwards and onwards and we're into the double digits baby!! Whoop!!!

Just remember if you start today, or tomorrow, guaranteed it's going to be the start of something amazing! A friend shared with me a video montage of the 70.3 ironman 2013, and one of the participants says, and I quote, "Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible". I just love that and that's going to be my mantra from now on!

So cheers to the absurd and on to the impossible!

More updates soon!
Me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment